Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Congratulation StuMan...

I have been around here for a while and still haven't made a thousand posts. But then I mostly lurk...haha...

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
That is the greatest thing I have heard all day. Now what are the colors of wires running to your drivers side turn and parking light?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yah, I've been on the forums for 3 years now I believe, and, combined, probably only have 200 posts. I don't like to make posts with just smileys, or "hahaha" or "word" just to get my post count up. If I'm going to post I'd rather post something that's going to be worth my time, and worth someone else's time to read.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
JoeThaMan said:
Yah, I've been on the forums for 3 years now I believe, and, combined, probably only have 200 posts. I don't like to make posts with just smileys, or "hahaha" or "word" just to get my post count up. If I'm going to post I'd rather post something that's going to be worth my time, and worth someone else's time to read.
word. not everybody post short responses thinking about their post counts :)

a quick smiley is enough to show people that you care, or to show that somebody did read their post and agrees, or was amused by it, etc.

better than a thread with 200 views and 2 replies :bigthumb:

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
postcount ++ 4 me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.