Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shady side drag way, sunday may 28th, $ 7 at the door, imports and domestic, street tires only ages 17-35. www.shadysidedragway.com

last year a freind of mine won this with high 7's in a 1g awd talon :rolleyes: so you guys should bring out some fast ass supra and give them a show and take a $1000 bucks home :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
soshell93 said:
shady side drag way, sunday may 28th, $ 7 at the door, imports and domestic, street tires only ages 17-35. www.shadysidedragway.com

last year a freind of mine won this with high 7's in a 1g awd talon :rolleyes: so you guys should bring out some fast ass supra and give them a show and take a $1000 bucks home :)

what.......a hight 7sec awd talon lol who is your friend john shepred? lol

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
I think it is an 1/8th mile track bud.

Steve k.

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Ditto, there is only 1 1G 7sec talon from OH.

·
Registered
713 Posts
BOOST ALMIGHTY said:
I will be there. I will be driving my white Supra.
Yo Chris, did you say White? You go get ya another one? haha.. Nice! As for the race at shadyside, will this be a bracket race or race to see who has the fastest street car? Street tires are mandatory.. That will include an MT ET street correct? Any DOT approved tire is considered a street tire or is there definition different? Thanks

-Chad

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Chad, you are thinking like me.................... I hear about $$$$$$$ and start thinking of ways to take it. Wish I could go , but I will be spinning wrenches to make bragging rights on the third of June.

·
Registered
9,671 Posts
the flyer is too vague...there are alot of 5 second cars running drag radials, although I wouldnt classify them as street cars.

Jason

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
cpdaddy35 said:
Yo Chris, did you say White? You go get ya another one? haha.. Nice! As for the race at shadyside, will this be a bracket race or race to see who has the fastest street car? Street tires are mandatory.. That will include an MT ET street correct? Any DOT approved tire is considered a street tire or is there definition different? Thanks

-Chad
Thats right Chad. I got another Poopra. Its white. Pretty Slow too. HAHA
Gimme a call sometime.
864-449-2682
Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts