Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
supra7
547 Posts
Lord yes....would say that is more than enough....should need no more than 720 or 880

Edit..I didn't see the e85 part....my bad

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
For the fuel system mentioned ~600rwhp would be awefully close to the max. for E85 on an automatic* For 6-spd i'd say ~650rwhp would be the safe max...

~ Kayvon

·
Registered
581 Posts
Considering I've had the same setup, I'd recommend 1000cc injectors and Dual Denso Fuel Pumps. That setup will be good for 650whp.

1600cc injectors and the Dual Denso Fuel Pumps will be good for about 825whp, where the fuel pumps will then be your limiting factory. Injectors are good for over 1000whp.

After having three different sets of Walbro's fail on me and one set cost me a motor under hi-boost, I'd run for the hills...

·
DoRi?
704 Posts
its close. ull be ok but i wouldnt go any higher. too close to max duty cycle dont ya think.

·
Boost Addicted.
1,217 Posts
I'd recommend Bosch HI 1000cc injectors and Dual 044 Fuel Pumps.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Just checked my dealer catalog, Precision Turbo carries a 1200cc injector. This would give you a little more margin for future expansion in power should the need arise.

They are also dirt cheap and I've run their injectors in my cars for years and never had a problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts