Supra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 255 Posts

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
He has brushed center's with a polished lip. A good zoop seal on his lips and all will be fine. Chrome works, too.
They is no longer in bidniss. For some reason, some of the guys behind it now make Shine Seal. I used it on some polished aluminum and saw no effect, had to polish out the usual stains. Wish I had spent the extra to chrome. YMMV :dunno:

·
-Question Conjecture-
3,026 Posts
They is no longer in bidniss. For some reason, some of the guys behind it now make Shine Seal. I used it on some polished aluminum and saw no effect, had to polish out the usual stains. Wish I had spent the extra to chrome. YMMV :dunno:
I won't lie, I am going to have my barrels disassembled and chromed. I keep the car very clean all the time and buff the barrels after each drive, but chrome would make life easy.

Buffhulk, did you hulk smash your motor yet? What did it do?

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts

·
Batshit crazy old bastard
186 Posts
It could have been avoided if he just welded pieces of steel along the weak areas, making the rods stronger.

That with a few turns of duct tape should be plenty strong enough... maybe a tie wrap or two for added strength.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
OP quit dicking around and just plug that wastegate shut and see what happens. No street cred for being a pussy.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Well there must be a short in the wires for the cam angle sensor cause timing kept drifting even though it was locked on the ecu.... Gonna go to my mechanic now have him fix order a bigger intercooler and go for round 2 only made 568 on pump oh well if shitnis gonna happen it always happens on te dyno...... I'll post new results when I go back to tuning

·
Slavery Is Freedom
76 Posts
Not even 600? What a piece of shit car. You should stop driving it now.

161 - 180 of 255 Posts