Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my friend 1000 HP rated Skyline R32 GTR V-Spec, the car is capable of easy 9 seconds with street tires and without NOS.

Unfortunately we don't have good dynos over here in Dubai.

Owner has spent small Fortune to tune the car, here is some of the parts in the car.

Motec M600 ECU
Greddy 2.7L Stroker Kit
HKS T51R Turbo
HKS Wastegate
TOP SECRET Special Manifold
TOP SECRET Intake
Infiniti 90 Throtle
ARP Crank Stud Bolts
Greddy Intercooler
Alamunium Radiator
Greddy Oil Cooler
ATI Damper
HKS 280 Camshaft
Tomie Oil Pump
Nismo N1 Water Pump
SplitFire Coils

click here for more details about the car

·
4,109 Posts
Nice, but I have to ask, is the T51R the only turbo you guys can get over there? Never seen a car from that region WITHOUT one:p

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
I HATE R32s but this one is just....perfect!? :dunno:

:hail:

-Olivier

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
yeah, very nice... very clean :bigthumb:

the steering wheel has to go though.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I love that car! :eek: Everything is sweet except the steering wheel.

Very, very, very clean! Good job! :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
talltrini10 said:
Nice, but I have to ask, is the T51R the only turbo you guys can get over there? Never seen a car from that region WITHOUT one:p
I was thinking the same thing...as soon as I saw where it was from I knew what turbo was going to be underhood before I even looked at the mod list :wtflol:

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
I think I like this model of the Skyline more than the newest, it's more round and curvey than the pissed off box the new one is.

Is there a reason why Nissan slants their engines? It looks like it has a bad motor mount or something, I never looked into why it was mounted so...

·
Professional Troll
586 Posts
Uh? when was that car registered, looks a newcomer to me.

The guys here use other turbos than the T51R, the T88, other than that no other turbo is of any use, everyone thinks "bigger is better" even if this statement isn't true.

Dynos here suck, some are broken and some don't support more than 600BHP or something, so a cars power is measured by feeling!
There is a drag strip, but its as slippry there, kind like marble, and i don't trust the numbers the guys are getting there.

Nevertheless very nice car, just watch for the speed fines (about $140 now), ouch.

·
4,109 Posts
Also, what's the point of a stroker kit that gives you an additional 100cc of displacement? :dunno:

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
talltrini10 said:
Also, what's the point of a stroker kit that gives you an additional 100cc of displacement? :dunno:
Built engine was probably the original intent, but 100cc more can't hurt at the same time. :)

-Olivier

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
You guys have all the money in the world over in Dubai, and no one wants to invest in a Dynojet? With all of the motorheads over there, I'd invest in one in a heartbeat. Everyone would be willing to pay $300 USD an hour to use the dang thing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
talltrini10 said:
Actually Skyline tunning technics is a bit diffrent than Supra tunning.

With Skyline it's not recommended to go high cc becasue it's revvy engine, more cc is not good at high rpm. Only circle cars go higher cc becasue they need more torque at low rpm.

and sice it's revvy engine and you always want more rpm you need full counter crank which allows you to go higher rpm with less crank vibration. This Skyline engine is capable of 11,000 rpm. but he is not running to this limit. he is running only 9,800 rpm which is still high compared to 2JZ.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts