Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i asked a buddy of mine to put together a diagram for duel Walbro fuel setup that has only 1 hose traveling under the car then splits up and this is what he came up with let me know what you guys think thanks

· Drive by Radar
1,420 Posts
If you're going with a -8 feed line why not just run the two lines? You'll be running the -6 return under the car anyway. It's a lot simpler than having 16 attaching points. Have you thought about just running a center return to the FPR and back to the tank? It'll be three lines, but less places to leak.

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're going with a -8 feed line why not just run the two lines? You'll be running the -6 return under the car anyway. It's a lot simpler than having 16 attaching points. Have you thought about just running a center return to the FPR and back to the tank? It'll be three lines, but less places to leak.
Problem is my HKS is not going to work with a center return because the hole is not a -6 an its too small instead i was going to attach a fuel pressure gauge there.
And the diagram is based on Kirks diagram http://www.floridasupras.com/mechanical/170-fuel-system-setup.html but with some changes

· Premium Member
7,276 Posts
IMO, Id use the center returne line to keep it simple. Have it drill and retaped to fit a larger line if your worried about that.
There are actually quite a few things I would change if it were ME. I would not be running a -10 line to start with if two walbros are enough. Thats a big line to keep pressure up in. Ive seen(and heard) of a -10 setup actually causing more issues since under launch the pumps are working harder to push the fuel up more of a hill in the v8 world, with fairly large pumps.
Id stick with the standard twin line setup with stock return.

But, what you want to do in theory will work, will one end of the rail starve first or will there be other issues to come up to bite you? I cant say, but that kinda goes back to the whole "Id stick with the twin setup"

Standard twin feed setup with dual denso's and a BAP would be a killer setup

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IMO, Id use the center returne line to keep it simple. Have it drill and retaped to fit a larger line if your worried about that.
There are actually quite a few things I would change if it were ME. I would not be running a -10 line to start with if two walbros are enough. Thats a big line to keep pressure up in. Ive seen(and heard) of a -10 setup actually causing more issues since under launch the pumps are working harder to push the fuel up more of a hill in the v8 world, with fairly large pumps.
Id stick with the standard twin line setup with stock return.

But, what you want to do in theory will work, will one end of the rail starve first or will there be other issues to come up to bite you? I cant say, but that kinda goes back to the whole "Id stick with the twin setup"

Standard twin feed setup with dual denso's and a BAP would be a killer setup
Thanks for the advice honestly i was having doubts about it to,
I think i will go with Kirks original Diagram the only thing i will do different is drill a hole for the Return. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.