Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right spot to post but if anyone knew, it'd be the tuners. Does anyone know where I can get a good price on 110? Preferably VP or Torco? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Look 7 posts down might be some helpful info there. It really depends where you live that determines price, and availability. Check this site out has decent prices and shipped to your door. http://www.actionspeedandcustom.com/fuelInfo.html A buddy of mine bought those 32oz cans of torco i think for around 25bucks. Then realized a 5 gallons shipped was around $170 save way more money buying it that way.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Check on the Sunoco Fuels website. The most common and abundant 110 available at a pump is their "Cam2."

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The bigger question Mike is why do you need it???? Are those stock twins finally coming off????

·
Registered
282 Posts
CTOE,

If CITGO 110 (106 MON) will do and these locations are close enough for you:

DIAMOND CITGO
55 E. ROUTE 83
MUNDELEIN, IL 60060

FOX LAKE CITGO
49 N ROUTE 12
FOX LAKE, IL 60020

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CTOE,

If CITGO 110 (106 MON) will do and these locations are close enough for you:

DIAMOND CITGO
55 E. ROUTE 83
MUNDELEIN, IL 60060

FOX LAKE CITGO
49 N ROUTE 12
FOX LAKE, IL 60020
Thanks for the info Chris. I am a little hesitant in the condition of the fuel at the pump. They run kerosene in them in the winter time and a few buddies of mine got a bad batch last year. With the price of fuel climbing this summer, I might as well buy a barrel.

If these gas prices don't come down Danny, I'll be trading in my single upgrade for a bike! Which I wouldn't mind doing either :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Thanks for the info Chris. I am a little hesitant in the condition of the fuel at the pump. They run kerosene in them in the winter time and a few buddies of mine got a bad batch last year. With the price of fuel climbing this summer, I might as well buy a barrel.

If these gas prices don't come down Danny, I'll be trading in my single upgrade for a bike! Which I wouldn't mind doing either :)
Mike,
You are definately better off buying your fuel by the barrell. You know the quality will be there. I know all the money you spent on that beauty, why go cheap on the fuel now? I'm getting C16 for $550 a barrell so about $10 a gallon. You don't daily drive the supra to worry about going through that much fuel. The only thing that sucks is storage/transport of the fuel. I'm sure you can find a hook up out there. :) Why you worrying about prices anyways, you are a baller! :angel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts