Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got that 80mm t4 huffing hard and managed to squeeze out 1100(dynojet)hps through a TH 400. She recorded 43 psi and I think it will make 45+ on the track...

The previous best [email protected] was done with 950 rwhp. So we will try today, and maybe with a bit of luck we can put the power down.,

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Well we got that 80mm t4 huffing hard and managed to squeeze out 1100(dynojet)hps through a TH 400. She recorded 43 psi and I think it will make 45+ on the track...

The previous best [email protected] was done with 950 rwhp. So we will try today, and maybe with a bit of luck we can put the power down.,
Thought you were done with the track for this year? Hope it hooks as it should go stupid fast with that power!!! :eek: I predict low 8's with proper traction!! I will see if I can make it out later.

Duane

·
Supra gone- Cobra here!
897 Posts
Get some runs in early, I wish I could get out there to watch!

·
Registered
309 Posts
In4 Updates

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Sounds like an 8.50 car to me, maybe faster!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
time for a 3.4L/t6 88mm.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The night was good and managed to claim the fastest outlaw.... But for some strange reason my first pass did not get a time as they had problems with the equipment... I re-did the second pass right away and managed a [email protected] and the trans was slipping in the top end... Turns out the trans has had it, and I had a bad launch of 1.8 60ft.

The first pass definaltley was a 170mph pass as the logger showed 500 more rpm at the top.. Definaltly the fastest ride I have ever been in.... Good season!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts