Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I need this stuff GONE!!!!!!!!!

I have roughly 80 gallons of race fuel that i need to get rid of. I have 1 full drum unopened and another drum about 60% full, maybe more.

this is Sunoco 112 octane (leaded) and has a MON of 109. Good for 32psi of boost as tested by me

I'd like to sell it all but will sell by the gallon if need be.

Price for all of it is $480.00 (that includes the 2 drum deposits of $20.00 each which is refunded when the drums are returned to Smith oil in rockford). I have a drum dolly also for easy mobility that i can include for $75.00, i paid 119 from grainger for it.

If no one wants it all then i will sell it for $6.00 per gallon ($7.50 at the track). 100 octane at the pump by me is $4.89 so this is a STEAL.

I'm in the NW burbs, work way up north in the waukegan area and also go into the city a couple times a week so we can coordinate something and i can take your containers and meet up to deliver the gas.

let me know if interested, PM me or email me [email protected]

Cliff notes:
$480.00 buys you 80 gallons of 112 race gas
$555.00 buy you the race gas and the drum dolly
$6.00 buys you 1 gallon of gas

·
Boost Junkie
12,736 Posts
That is too bad. I thought you sold that stuff. I was just up at Elmhurst last weekend and would have taken that stuff off your hands. You should be able to sell some of it at the Chicago Supra meet I would think.

Steve

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uppppppp

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone want to run some boost????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts