Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Champion Toyota, formally known as Jay Mark's Toyota and they told me to replace the 4 targa top seals would cost me aound $117 plus tax! I think thats a little outrageous if you ask me. Where can I get these things cheaper?

Mo

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Mo87NA said:
I just got off the phone with Champion Toyota, formally known as Jay Mark's Toyota and they told me to replace the 4 targa top seals would cost me aound $117 plus tax! I think thats a little outrageous if you ask me. Where can I get these things cheaper?

Mo
you can't. You might try Elmhurst Toyota, but they are likely to be the same price as Champion

·
Registered
62 Posts
That's not a bad deal for 4 seals. I paid $160 CDN for two seals (the ones that seal the windows on the targa itself).

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
yeah honestly if you want to know for sure they will seal crrectly and not leak with the brand new ones thats a good deal....

if you want cheaper and you might have to silicone a bit you could find them on junk mk3s or on the forums if you look hard enough....my friend got some for i think like 20 bucks from a junk mk3 and he sealed them up with silicone and they dont leak.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
GO hard top :)

·
27836-12121
1,310 Posts
why don't you ask them how much is for your powersteering pressure hose or full set of moldings.....................then you'll drop your jaw:eek:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Mo87NA said:

Mo
Part number please. I need to order these, and that is a great price.

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
wow...i should look up our price on them, generally 35% off because we own an autobody repair shop.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I guess that price isn't too bad after all. Yeah I already asked about a full molding set. I think it was around $950 or so. Hey Supra_N20 see what you can do about that price, if you can get them cheaper, we'll work something out.

·
27836-12121
1,310 Posts
Just talked to a local dealer, I was really curious

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
OMG

HAC/SAC sensor is wopping $1065.24 CAD/832.00US

HOLY SHIT, it's more expansive than gold by weight!!!!!!!

I will get one from a yard sometime this weekend just to see what's inside of it:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have a brand new targa seal laying around here.. have to check if its front or back.. never installed.. send me an offer if your interested.. Its in my car which I go to pick up tomorrow..
I'll find out if its front or rear tomorrow.. I payed ~50 buck for it new

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
Sure, ill let you know sometime tomorrow when the parts dept opens at the dealership...Ill give em a call

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Supra_N20, just send me a pm when you find out. MKNTRAXX when you get your car back and find out whether its for the front or back, let me know. At least now I'll only have to buy 3 :D Thanks again!

Mo

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Those seals keep coming down in price. When I first got into Supras those seals were in the $300-400 range. $117 is cheap, that's tempting to buy a set for later b/c eventually I'll need them.

·
Registered
972 Posts
ok.. Its a rear targa seal i have. Part #63252-14032.. Remember i payed 50 bucks for it new.. Make an offer for it.. Paint shop replaced all mine and forgot i had this..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts