Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well put the aem stock twins bpu,tuned did not make any more power but midrange feels good,the two step its awesome,but I'm cursed my car was breaking up at 5800 rpm loosing power 1st gear only 2nd,third,fourth pull great.I had this problem with stock ecu too,so go figure,cut a 1.95 60ft and she went 11.9 at 119mph clean run then all the runs it would break up at 5800rpm I cut a bunch 1.8s and a 1.7 but not clean runs.all well I'm done with bpu its time to go single.my goals was run 11's and I did it If I would have a clean run on that 1.7 60ft ohhh my god. I believe too that I would cut better 60fts if it wasn't for that glitch that I have aem its the way to go, :bigthumb: I saw in the logs a 1.4 bar living the line.

·
Registered
906 Posts
sick run... it sounds like the pass i made last year. try useing iridium plugs and 100oct gass if you havent already. congrats

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Frank once again congratulations!!!!!

And many MANY thanks for helping me out today!

To everyone who doesn't know. Frank helped me out by going WAY out of his way to tow my car because I broke!

It ended up being a cap that broke that had capped off the coolant line to the IAC motor. The guy who put the block in originally half assed the wrong sized clamp and cap/plug.So I am back running again.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the run.

Staats

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys like I said its single time.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again Wayne,and Val,My turbo fuel and other goodies will be ship tuesday from boostlogic,finally the turbo madeback to them,after 3 months or so Its comming at the right time.Very excited.hahahahahah.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
franksupra said:
Thanks again Wayne,and Val,My turbo fuel and other goodies will be ship tuesday from boostlogic,finally the turbo madeback to them,after 3 months or so Its comming at the right time.Very excited.hahahahahah.
Congrats Frank, what turbo did you decide to go with? Expect a call from me within a few days I need to meet up with you.

vnt :)

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Val its a gt42 74mm,sure just call me anytime.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
franksupra said:
Val its a gt42 74mm,sure just call me anytime.
Wow, your going to be flyin'! 9s here you come!

I supplied Tarik (Noire93.5) with his injectors and clips for quite a good deal if you need some let me know....

vnt

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
vntperformance said:
Wow, your going to be flyin'! 9s here you come!

I supplied Tarik with his injectors and clips for quite a good deal if you need some let me know....

vnt

Fuel system is already covered;)

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Val, I don't know about 9s but if I'm lucky with my driving we will see a nine something I'll be happy with a low 10.Thanks but like Alex said fuel system is already covered.Hopefully my clutch holds to the task.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
franksupra said:
Val, I don't know about 9s but if I'm lucky with my driving we will see a nine something I'll be happy with a low 10.Thanks but like Alex said fuel system is already covered.Hopefully my clutch holds to the task.
Time to get a Roll Cage & the fixins!

vnt :)

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Mac's_t88.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Val we'll see about the cage maybe later in the year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts