Supra Forums banner

12,000mi 1993 Supra GZ

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  zeeshan66 
#1 · (Edited)
In 2015 one of my dream cars became a reality, after owning a number of lesser vehicles I finally landed myself a JZA80 Supra. Here's some pics

The Supra is 100% mechanically stock and current just over 19,000km. The only modification has been a professional stereo upgrade, and Daytime-Running-Lights. There is still factory plastic wrap on sections of the interior :D.

Supra GZ Specifications:
2JZ-GTE
4AT
Torsen LSD
Leather
Rear subwoofer
Active front spoiler
Driver Airbag

Please let me know what you think, thanks for looking!

See less See more
#10 ·
The gz is one of the rarer jdm supras. It was the closest thing to the US spec TT supra. I think most had the bigger usdm brakes. Leather front seats, 4 spoke steering wheel, always a TT and usually a targa top. They only came in autos.

#11 ·
Indeed the GZ was the top model back in 93-95 (I believe it was discontinued at that point) despite only being offered with the 4AT. Since this is a relatively early build (August 93) it does not include the big brakes, nor power folding mirrors. It's in remarkable shape considering it's nearly 25 years old, once I fit the appropriate wheels this car will be ready for a museum! I wonder what I could get for it in 2 years once it's legal in the USA?

#13 ·
I have considered this, but in 1993 the 17" wheel did not exist, the turbo wheels were the same 16" as the NA cars but with a gunmetal finish as seen above. If I could find a set of good condition 17" for a fair price I would definitely go that route, but I'm struggling to find anyone local to me who is willing to part with a set. Last guy I spoke with wanted over $1,200 for his and they were beat. :confused:

#15 ·
It even has cruise control... never seen that on a JDM.

Good find

#18 ·
We are twins! I am so glad I found you on here.
Loved your youtube video walk around of the car.
Sorry for the thread bump!

Our cars are practically the same... except you still have the plastics on your car... I'm super Jelly of that!

Cheers! Looks good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.