Supra Forums banner
461 - 480 of 487 Posts

· 0 to gas station in 5 sec
1,022 Posts
Yes! I missed the one last year after working all night on the car only to realize I didn't have a critical part. I would very much like to have another chance to go to a big meetup.

· Registered
5 Posts
I drove 3.5hrs to Supra Meet in Ocean City MD last year to find out from a dozen guys that there were a Supra Meet w/ 120 Supras 20 minutes from my place. :(
I won't miss this next one for the world. Can't wait!

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
i guess our last thread was deleted for some reason... whatsup with that? Ill have a link tonight from some pictures my photographer and friend got! incoming heat!

· Registered
1,298 Posts
i guess our last thread was deleted for some reason... whatsup with that? Ill have a link tonight from some pictures my photographer and friend got! incoming heat!
Because Supraforums is a joke.

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
reid any updates on this swap meet or bbq? 3 months away till october

· Old Fart Supra Lover
188 Posts
any plans for a meet this year? lol
I've talked to Reid on the phone. The Flying W is reserved for 4/25 and 5/2 (rain date), but he isn't sure yet about putting another one on. He doesn't do Facebook, so he said he would announce here. Stay tuned

Reactions: FastTurbo
676 Posts
As long as we lock down the idiots from last years BS, I think we could have another great turn-out.

· Blue Thunder
4,429 Posts
As long as we lock down the idiots from last years BS, I think we could have another great turn-out.
What happened last year? I don't remember anything bad occurring.

B

· 500hp+
789 Posts
I also must have left prior to what ever went on. We enjoyed ourselves and went up the night before and had drinks at the bar, overall a great time.

461 - 480 of 487 Posts