Supra Forums banner
481 - 487 of 487 Posts
676 Posts
Some idiots did rolling burnout's and anti-lag out of the event. Made the event coordinators & us look poorly conducted.

· Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #484 · (Edited)
Meet is on for Saturday April 25th 2020 I posted it the other day,

As far as this stuff about the rolling burnouts. Last year we had NO Issues it was the 2018 meet. It took me a lot of time convincing the Airport that it wouldn't happen again, So please pass the word to friends that might not have attended any of these meets. People need to relax when they enter and exit the NE Supra Meet.

Thanks to all that have been attending and making this event a really chill meet. Well done everyone!

Sincerely,

Reid

· Registered
439 Posts
For those that subscribed to this thread:

BUMP
Reid I know you have not been very active here lately BUT........... What Cha Think?? I know it's a lot of work for you.

· Registered
21 Posts
Flying W is still open. It was one of the parties named in a law suit filed over the death of Troy Gentry in a helicopter crash in September, 2017 and the sale is still on hold over five years later. However nothing is being maintained, so it does not have any facilities. To do a meet there would require arranging for food trucks, port-a-potties and such.

About 2 miles east of Flying W is a small grass field called "Allen Airstrip". Rick might be persuaded to have an event there. I can speak to him if someone wants to be the main organizer. There would be room for quite a few cars but he would probably have to close the field to fly in traffic. He has an event building with a kitchen, but only one bathroom.

Ecoregion Map Natural environment Screenshot Font

Bob

481 - 487 of 487 Posts