Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'm waiting for everyone to complain about the Supra being an ATX.

Straight from the VR4 driver Marium_3KGT on 3SI -"Wow never thought this vid would move its way around the net. It was my black '95 vr4 with 13t hybrid turbos (stock housings with 13t compressor wheels). The Supra was a local kid that pieced together this single setup and had a couple small boost leaks. His car pulled fine but he needed a little more tuning and a pressure test. He was the one egging me on to race as I really didnt want to lose on pump gas tuned to 18.5psi. Either way I took him a couple times up to around 140. Like said before there are many variables that could have turned this race around."

·
il faut voir pour savoir
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm waiting for everyone to complain about the Supra being an ATX.

Straight from the VR4 driver Marium_3KGT on 3SI -"Wow never thought this vid would move its way around the net. It was my black '95 vr4 with 13t hybrid turbos (stock housings with 13t compressor wheels). The Supra was a local kid that pieced together this single setup and had a couple small boost leaks. His car pulled fine but he needed a little more tuning and a pressure test. He was the one egging me on to race as I really didnt want to lose on pump gas tuned to 18.5psi. Either way I took him a couple times up to around 140. Like said before there are many variables that could have turned this race around."
You're right, I should have added the context as well. Thanks. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts