Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,024 Posts
:ghey: I appreciate hp as much as anyone here, but I would have preferred to see him try to hot lap the car. Admittedly such hp is difficult, if not impossible, to modulate on a road course, but it doesn't seem to me that he was even trying.

Seems to me, he was intentionally lighting the tires for as long as possible at every straight, holding the revs against the rev-limiter, serving no other purpose than to smoke the cars behind as if he was in a spy-car.

He could have made such a video in a parking lot, or at a private track rental. If I were on that course, his second time in my rear view mirror, I would have blocked his ass at every opportunity (at least until I got flagged).

I'll understand and respect that few are likely to share my opinion. (Flame suit on)

· My Own "Carbon Fiber Guy"
2,671 Posts
That was pretty funny!!! He was killed in the braking zones and corners but in the straits it just wasn't fair. That and none of the other drivers could see after he converted his rear tires to smoke.

· I am The Stig.
987 Posts
hahahah he doesnt have to even be a good driver...he just blinds everyone else hahahaha....nah jk mad props to him for driving that.....god knows i wouldnt be able to keep that under control

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.