Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out today wiper inserts for a Bugatti Veyron are 1500.00 + labor!!!!

What the hell.>??/

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Thats a part that should NEVER have to be replaced on that car. I sure hope no owner would ever drive that baby in any other weather than sunshine!

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
Thats a part that should NEVER have to be replaced on that car. I sure hope no owner would ever drive that baby in any other weather than sunshine!
Oh no. Bad weather. :crying:

If anything that car is meant to be driven in rain and rough weather. Plenty of people do too.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
The hell with that. I hate garage queens. If I were to own one, it would see the elements.

·
Registered
99 Posts
1500 dollar wipers is fucking retarded...

And as far as garage queens go, my piece of shit 98 camaro is a garage queen...

#1 the fucker wont stay running right.

#2 if the aluminum wheels get wet I hate polishing them

Just my reasoning. :D

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
The hell with that. I hate garage queens. If I were to own one, it would see the elements.
Damn right. I remember watching a vid on the Veyron ripping it up through the snow, and I thought to myself "if I owned that ugly beast, I'd be doing the same thing with it".

·
Registered
680 Posts
Haven't you seen Top Gear test drive their cars? I some times see it here too; but mostly in Europe owners just drive their expensive/exotic/fast cars all year around.

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
I believe the tires or is it tyres on the Veyron are 25K for the set of 4 LOL from Michelin.
Do you really want a set of tires for $400 on your car while you are trying for top speed?

Besides, rain water on the windshield will get blown away faster than any wiper can ever manage.

·
Administrator
17,234 Posts
Aren't the tires about $20k? And I think there is some kind of $60k maintenance required for the engine at some interval too. All chump change if you can afford a Veyron. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is super ultra VIP baller premium platinum status NUFF SAID !!

·
Saved
643 Posts
Horses and Bulls are best left not caged. ;)
QFT. I remember Ken Henderson making mention of a friend of his that had either a Ferrari 550 or 575, I'm not sure which one, who put something like 20,000 miles on it. It was bone stock and when put up against a garaged, low mileage Ferrari of the same model on the dyno, had something close to 20 more horsepower, both being bone stock. Those cars are meant to run, and to run hard.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts