Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16" bogart drag RIM. notice there isn't an "S" behind RIM. yes it is only one! bought this from a member online and used it for a few passes.

history:
one rim was leaking air so sent back to Bogart to have them fix. after it was fixed, i put a slick on and tried to put air in it only to find out it doesn't hold air! bogart really didn't do much to fix the rim (evidently).

so had to resend the rim back to find out that i needed to spend $150 or so to fix it. not needing the rim i didn't call them back for 2-3 weeks. when i was ready to fix, i called them back to hear the rim was NOT repairable anymore and that there was a crack in the face........ :scratch:

personally i didn't really get a good vibe from bogart and the customer service wasn't really up to par (in my opinion).

so long story short they will sell me or whoever a NEW rim for $350 or so. give them a call t find out. the one rim i have that is good is up for sale.

$220 SHIPPED!!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about not posting better info

this is for the rear:

16 x 10 wide

i'm not sure what the design model is called.. but it is the same one on boost logic's old drag set up (in the rear) the split 5 spoke one. (email for pictures)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks! price updated! clears TT supra brakes! come on fellas it only weighs ~10 lbs!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chnco said:
Any spacers needed?
only requires one small spacer which i can include as well. i have both the spacers actually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts