Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching to find out the best combination and sizes for the wheels and tires I want to get and have come up with:
17" x 10" +45 fronts with 255/40 tires and
17" x 10.5" +45 rears with 275/40 tires.
This was about the only combination I could get for the specific type of wheels I want that will show as working in the Wheel Fitment Excel chart.
I have KYB AGX shock with RS-R Ti2000 springs and rolled rear fenders. I plan on doing any modifications for the front that are needed. I would appreciate hearing any opinions on whether this would work well and how it will look.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
IMO Steve's wheel fitment guide is reliable. Not sure, maybe it leaves a little wiggle room at the fringes and extremes of fitment.

I have 18", but it may be partly applicable and useful info to you since I have +45 front and back, but with Tein HA coilovers, no fender or wheel well mods at all, lowered a tad over 1-1/4". My rears are 10-1/2" with 285/30 tires, they sit very flush and never ever hit anything. My fronts are 9-1/2" with 255/35, same report. So you could fit a 10"F with 255 tire if you roll the fender, probably even a 265 tire. People running the CCW "Supra fitment" even fit 285's on front on 10" wheels, but they are usually 18" and I'm not sure of the offsets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts