Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
lol, i got scared just watching the video, i cant being to imagine what its like driving that car!!!

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Video says no cage, yet he makes 4 passes in the high 8 sec. range? and the track officials let him run? Yeah, that's smart :nuts:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Video says no cage, yet he makes 4 passes in the high 8 sec. range? and the track officials let him run? Yeah, that's smart :nuts:
I was wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Did you guys read some of the posts about the clip on youtube? I'm amazed at the vast amount of uneducated peeps out there.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Some noob on YouTube said:
What are you on about?? Liter size has nothing to do with how much power you get from the engine. It's the way and to the degree it is tuned you get the power. Would you tell me the 1980s Formula 1 cars with 1.5 liter turbo engines were slow? Did they have lag problems? No.
LOL :lol:

·
the crippler
17 Posts
yeah i have seen that video its a sweet ass viper but running with out a roll cage and going that fast is ridiculously stupid like someone said above

·
Registered
886 Posts
sorry but thats a really old video that gary javo made

its impressive numbers for sure... but lets not forget that now Kevin has a 6 speed IRS viper in the 7's at over 180mph and over 1600rwhp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts