Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Comedically Obese
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello community! Former member, sold my red 6MT, bought a 98 QS, moved to Pittsburgh, and am now in Seattle! Unfortunately I cracked my rear Fikses on the drive here - does anyone have 18” TT fitment wheels for sale in the Seattle area?

Also, does anyone want a relatively intense Fikse FM-5 restoration project? Fronts are good, rears are...well, look for yourself! $900 picked up at the Ballard Les Schwab tomorrow or Wednesday only.

Please text or message me if you have any leads. Currently forced into an embarrassingly terrible Motegi situation at Les Schwab unless someone comes through!

Text me @ 310-922-1917 or message me on here if you have any leads!

Attachments

·
Supraddict
1,158 Posts
Stepping in from the peanut gallery - wow! How did that happen - just fatigue over time or a bad pothole on the way over? I ask partly as I'm planning a set of Fikses myself and that's pretty serious for a street car. The FM5's look awesome on the car though, I'd be tempted to hop over the border & have Fikse address them!

606 Posts
I've got some 350z 6 spoke 18's the touring wheels if you like in great shape, They are +30 so they'll be out 20mm from factory. Tires still have some life left and i've got 19's gewalt evo II's. Not sure what you're looking for, aftermarket or oem wheels. lemme know :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts