Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My families business is holding their 18th annual car show. I asked if it would be alright for me to notify the people I knew about this show. They said I am welcome to invite whoever...so here is your formal invitation!

I am arranging to have a designated area for the imports. There are about 60 or so cars registered currently to attend this show. Please let me know if you sign up for this so I can make the proper parking arrangements with the show coordinator.

Clemens Family Markets 18th Annual Car Show!
2006 Venue for Lansdale Borough Car Parade and Show
Co-sponsored by RST

September 17th, 2006 (no raindate.)
Address: 1555 Bustard Rd.
Kulpsville, PA 19443
Time: 12:30pm

ALL-VEHICLE SHOW!
All makes of antiques, classics, street rods, race cars, cycles, trucks, tractors, hit & miss engines (Dash Cards Available Upon Arrival.)

Music will be provided by "Luke the Duke"
Great food, fun, family entertainment, and many additional attractions.

(In the event of inclement weather, call our Infoline at 215-393-1055 after 10am on the 17th, or tune into radio station WNPV or KYW for cancellation information.)

To register, please visit here: http://www.clemensmarkets.com/pages/promo/car-show.htm REGISTRATION IS FREE!

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
Is there alot of other import cars so far?I would register now but, my car is sitting on jackstands waiting for a new engine.I'm almost positive but, not 100% that my car will be done by then.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Um, as far as I know, a few RX7 guys signed up. A couple of the CelicaSupra guys also signed up. So, there are other imports. I'm hoping Ervin, Mike, Jay, etc all sign up to show off their cars.

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
I can bring the MR2 out to this,hopefully my new wheels will come by then.Do I have to register online or can I just show up?

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol. I will be driving in my fiance's truck. I also have to help out at the show. I have to help with parking.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That'd be nice. Good luck with it. This is going to be the last Clemens Car show since the business was just recently sold.

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
I just got back,I think I had the only Japanese car at the show besides one other 300zx.I liked alot of the classic cars though.

Alyssa,I passed you on the road,you were in the Orange Chevy truck.I didn't see you at the show though.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
T88Supra said:
I just got back,I think I had the only Japanese car at the show besides one other 300zx.I liked alot of the classic cars though.

Alyssa,I passed you on the road,you were in the Orange Chevy truck.I didn't see you at the show though.

Yes, I saw you! I was at that show since 8:30am...I had had enough! I entered the truck in the show, but we had the Pitbull with us, and he was hot. He started to throw up. So, we had to take him home. Sorry I couldn't stay to say hello. No one else showed up. Besides the 300Z. (Unless people rolled in later.)

Was anyone looking at you strangely since you had the newest car there?!

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
Haha,I didn't think of that but,my 1991 MR2 was one of the newest cars there!I left around 3:30 after walking around for a bit and checking out all the cars.When I pulled in the guy at the front goes "The parking is around the otherside of the building" I guess he thought my car was not gonna be in the show seeing as it was atleast 20 years newer than the other cars and 20x uglier haha.Speaking of MR2's,When are you getting another one? :)

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol, they were giving me shit too when I pulled in thinking I was a spectator. I heard one of the guys yell to another one "Tell her she can't park there!" and Kevin goes "That's Alyssa, she can park where she wants!" the other guy felt like an ass. It was great!

When am I getting another 2? Gosh...I don't know yet! I am getting a bike next year supposedly, so probably not for a long time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts