Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well over the week end i broke down and slapped the 13's under the supra to see what they look like. lol.... Well they stick out about 3"s past the 1/4 pannels. So i finished my beer and went to the basement got the TRD 1/4 outs, and some package tape and went to town. With the 1/4 installed with the tape they are only going to have to be widend about 2" to clear the 13's!

Ill get some pictures of them tonight. you all will get a kick out of them. Oh yea, the lip is nasty sick when on the car.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
good lord 13's !? what size tire are you planning on running under there? it's going to be huge!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
335, i was going ot go with the 345, but when i ordered them it was an extra $200 each for the 45.. didnt think 10mm was worht $400 ;)

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Thats OK there are people out there that are willing to spend thousands to get an extra 2 or 3 inches ;)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
can't wait to see the pics :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i take some tonight, lol... im sure everyone will get a kick out a supra with packing take all over it.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
:TTIWWP:

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
wheres the pics?

-Brett

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
no pics? moderator?

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
sweet ass pics bro

·
Punjabi By Nature
121 Posts
Goddamn that looks sweet! Cant wait to see the finished product.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Wow.. that's a good thing to cover your damaged with wide body kit.. good thinking :D ... I should have done on my car after someone hit my quarter panel and ask his insurance for money but it's all good.. anyway, that's a sweet wheels.. keep us more update ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts