Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi you wheel experts!

I have a question for you guys. I'm looking into getting VOLK (LE37) that show concave look for the rear. My bud spotted a deal on a set that has 18x9.5 +12 offset for the back and they look good to me - I don't go wider than 275 for the rear tires. My MKIV has has TEIN HA coliovers with a decent drop but I can always adjust that...

My question is :
Will it work? Will this work with my stock fenders? How about clearing the calipers? Will it need ANY modifications (on the car) to fit these ones on the car?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

·
Registered
594 Posts
hellllllllllllllllll no

they will stick out about an inch and a half past your oe fender....best bet if you want to run those offsets are overfenders

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ouch, that hurts to hear it's not gonna work out with my stock fenders... they look sooo good and I was hoping for a positive answer... crap

·
Registered
594 Posts
that wouldn't work either...i ran a 19x10 with a 22+ offset and it pretty much filled up my over fenders...the most you're probably going to be able to push on a stock rolled fender with a 9.5 width is a +33 offset with some small tires

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shut down again... lol
well, I might just give up the concave look and go +40mm on the back with 18x9.5

·
Registered
594 Posts
le37 has a polished lip while the te37 is the face colored lip. both basically the same thing...also the te37 was the le37's predecessor

as far as a concave look goes, i'm pretty sure there are still version te37's that you can run...i believe they're the face II versions

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea i am interested in buying the gunmetal volk racing te37. and i am hearing from people that we cant get it concaved in? is that right? i want it concave in the front and back

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
SARD80 said:
what about +22 offset? would that bulge out too?
i got some wheels that are +22 in the back and altho they dont really stick out of the fender, they rub,,, with a rolled fender they were fine,,,or you could just get some stiff shocks so it wont rub,,,as for the +12,,,na :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im Just going to say I might have bought those rims your mentioning exact measurements yeah regret it so much the guy said they were for his supra so I assumed they'd fit with rolling cuz I couldn't understand the calculator but yeah nah no way they'd fit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts