What is your phone number? -Optional: 415-215-3030
What is your City? : San Francisco
What is your State? : Cali
What is your Zipcode? : 94118

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------
"PENDING SALE"

CCW 505a in high polish mint condition are now up for sale. Sizes are 19x10 and 19x11 in MKIV offsets with tires. Tire sizes are 275 and 295 30's with about 20% tread remaining on the rears and 80-90% on the fronts. Don't know the exact offsets, but I do know they sit flush on the Supra and also clear BBK. They also come with the CCW lug nuts. I picked these up from Conzx back in November and never mounted them on my car. I was going to use these as an extra set, but since getting my IForged back from being black chromed, I have decided that I no longer need these. I prefer local sales in Cali, but will ship at buyers expense. If someone from Socal wants these, I will bring them down with me March 13th weekend when I'm down there for Hot Import Nights. I prefer cashiers check, personal checks will have to clear, and of course cash. If anyone wants pics, please PM or email me your addy and I will snap some pics with the Iphone and email them to you. Just wanna get back what I paid for them $2500 firm. Loballers will be ignored. Feel free to call me with any questions.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Dang Silas, I wish I had the extra cash. These would look awsome on the Lex LOL. Dont hesitate to purchase from Silas, very nice guy.

Lawrence

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.