Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are basically new Cobra Misanos (very little seat time), just trying to liquidate some things I'm not using at the moment so here we are. Black leather with carbon fiber back panels, universal sliders and upgraded billet accessories (NO SEAT BRACKETS). SOLD, a Lexus is fixing to be equipped with some baller ass seats!

(BNIB) Iforged Daytona in hyper black for a widebody. 19x10 +26 and 19x12.5 +16 that clear BBK's. $3000 + shipping

PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
10,584 Posts
Sean,

What is the color and material of the seat back (front) where the name "Cobra" appears? How did you get "seat" time in them with no seat brackets? Does Cobra sell seat brackets or recommend a certain brand of brackets for these seats? If so, how much are these?

TIA for answering all my questions. Any and all information will be appreciated. PM if you like.

Ken.

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump it, willing to entertain reasonable offers.

I answered Ken via PM but for those others curious the *Cobra* stitching is white/silver and they came with Wedge Engineering brackets so I assume any aftermarket MKIV bracket will work.

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know someone needs some new kicks for their car for the summer, hit me up since I want these gone.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Damn Im too late I would have picked those up from u in 1 second. I rather have this seats than sparocs anyday. let me know if the deal fall thru. money ready to be sent

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for the iForged's, toss me some offers guys-

·
Registered
16 Posts
Out of interest as i will be buying some of those seats and im gutted i missed these, but how wide are they will they fit a fat person lol/

Andy

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Out of interest as i will be buying some of those seats and im gutted i missed these, but how wide are they will they fit a fat person lol/

Andy
Yers that is a question i didnt ask, how are those seats compared to sparcos as far afit and quality?

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you still have that wifbiz (however spelt) front bumper hanging around?
Sorry man, sold it awhile back

On the seats, depends on what you consider fat. What is your waist size? I'm 6'2" 235lbs with a 36" waist and they fit me perfect. I guess perfect is subjective though as they are snug and I felt very secure in them. I had Sparco Milanos before these and I like everything about the Cobras over the Sparcos and I'll be getting another set of them, I just want the red ones so that's why I sold these. I didn't want to take a chance in getting them recovered and have the shop crack the carbon rears.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts