Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of Volk GT-Cs in Ray's Metal Coating finish with Bridgestone Potenza S-03s included. Wheels have maybe 200 miles on them, very light street use. Wheels, tires, lugs & center caps are all part of the deal.

Specs on wheels and tires are as follows:

Front
Wheels: Face 1 - 19" x 8.5" +39 Offset
Tires: 245/35/19 (approximately 2000 miles)

Rear
Wheels: Face 2 - 19" x 9.5" +37 Offset
Tires: 285/30/19 (approximately 1000 miles)

Many pics of the wheels & tires, including individual up close shots, can be seen here.

Here are a couple shots of the wheels on my car, I have high res versions of all these pics as well if anyone needs them:

Price: $3000 - Shipping/Delivery/Pick-up depends on the situation, wheels located in VA, 20152.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post/PM me, thanks.
Chris

On edit: All items sold, Mods can delete.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
Chris,
Keep those and sell the CCW's! and you already know to who lol.

·
Stock FTW
19 Posts
do these clear stock fenders without rubbing? any rolling of the fenders necessary?

how much would shipping to houston, tx (77083) cost?

lmk.

·
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1BADTT: I do not know if they would fit on a IS300 unfortunately. I am sure you can find out with the offset info (front: +39 rear:+37), but I do not have any direct knowledge in that area. From browsing the IS300 forums on ClubLexus, it seems that these wheels would not work on your car, but you may want to look into it a bit deeper.

the ace: The wheels were on my MKIV which has the rears rolled a bit, so I can't say for certain from my experience that they will not rub on a stock body car. But they do not look like they would rub, and I did not hear anything in the time I drove with them on the car. I would ship them to Houston for ~$100 via UPS Ground. Let me know, thanks!

Chris

On edit: The member on here who originally ordered and purchased these wheels from Rays assures me they do not need fender modifications to fit and they will not rub on a stock body MKIV. Hope that helps :)

·
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3-Day bump...any takers? Gotta get my wife a new treadmill unexpectedly, so I may be somewhat flexible with the price. Let me know!
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts