Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of mercury silver Volk GT7 Rims that came off of a MKIV TT Supra. Rims are 19x8.5 up front and 19x9.5 in the rear. Fronts have some 265/30/19 Tires on them, the rear doesn't include any. One front rim has a slight bend, but it doesn't affect anything. Doesn't leak air at all and it doesn't vibrate at high speeds. Rims are in great shape but does have a few scratches. One front has a little curb rash. I'm looking to get $1700 obo for the set

I have a set of Chrome TT rims. One front is bent. They would make a good set of spare rims. They aren't clean. I'm looking for $400 obo.

Also have a set of Denso 1600cc injectors that i'm selling for a friend. He said they have less than 5k miles on them. They fit domestic style rails. Looking to get $400 or trade for a set of 1200cc injectors that can fit a HKS rail.

If you guys are interested and want to see pics of anything, post your email address and i'll send them to you asap. If you have anymore questions, you could PM me or email me at [email protected] or AIM Shogun86.

·
Registered
274 Posts
pm sent..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of mercury silver Volk GT7 Rims that came off of a MKIV TT Supra. Rims are 19x8.5 up front and 19x9.5 in the rear. Fronts have some 265/30/19 Tires on them, the rear doesn't include any. One front rim has a slight bend, but it doesn't affect anything. Doesn't leak air at all and it doesn't vibrate at high speeds. Rims are in great shape but does have a few scratches. One front has a little curb rash. I'm looking to get $1700 obo for the set

I have a set of Chrome TT rims. One front is bent. They would make a good set of spare rims. They aren't clean. I'm looking for $400 obo.

Also have a set of Denso 1600cc injectors that i'm selling for a friend. He said they have less than 5k miles on them. They fit domestic style rails. Looking to get $400 or trade for a set of 1200cc injectors that can fit a HKS rail.

If you guys are interested and want to see pics of anything, post your email address and i'll send them to you asap. If you have anymore questions, you could PM me or email me at [email protected] or AIM Shogun86.

Hi,

This is Young. I would like to know if your 1600cc injectors would fit on Titan -10AN fuel rail with VirtualWork intake manifold. I'm interesting, let me know.
Thanks,
Young

·
V8SLAYR
491 Posts

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts