Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big classic car guy. I used to own a 1967 Camaro SS and 1969 Camaro SS which I truly miss and I'm still in the market for a clean 1964.5-1968 fastback mustang. I tried looking everywhere to see what a 1961 Mini Cooper S with 14,000 original miles go for. This car is immaculate, and looks pretty much brand new!!! It is right-hand drive, red exterior and stick and it is the rare S version. I have always liked these cars, but I don't know how much they go for. Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance!!!

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Funny, my neighbor just sold one; right hand drive, red, okay condition, a lot of miles and he got $11000,

Pretty good considering the car was kinda junky. Interior was messed up, paint was oxidized, etc.

Good luck.

BTW, why don't you just buy another Camaro?? Those are my personal favorite.

I too had two and sold them. I miss them dearly and would love to have another.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been in the market for another one. My 67 was blue, and the 69 was Garnet Red with the black SS stripe. I have always wanted a BLACK 69 Camaro with Silver Stripes, lowered with a 502/502 block with a 5/6 speed tranny!!! I'm still looking...

~Farhad G.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
umm, just get it appraised or ask on a Cooper board

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
I have driven a right hand drive one. Sucks trying to pull a hard right into a parking lot when your coming off a road where everyone goes 50+, then you realize no power steering! Sitting on the other side of the car, shifting with your left hand and no power steering definitly is a combo that you will need some seat time to get used to. EVERYONE stares at you though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts