Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1972 Datsun 240Z !4 Sale! tons of extras $3,800

This is my 72 Datsun 240Z and I really hate selling it. The engine is a 5-speed 280 with a 240 head, triple webber carbs, and high performance cams. All the body parts are professionally prepared and ready to be painted. mileage is uncertain but I don't think its that high since the engine was checked out and performs really well, oil changed every 2.5k miles and I think I'm the 3rd owner. I last started the engine 6 months ago and it sounds very strong. this is a project car that I never finished and I have many extras. I can give you a price on any of these listed extras. There are some parts already installed which are included in the price of the car. Call or email Sam at 805-680-4006 many pictures I'll send any kind you need... serious people only craigs list 240Z
VIN #: HLS30-94335
interior is moderate
New starter: already installed
New alternator: already installed
5-speed performance clutch & short shifter: already installed
sway bars:already installed
new tie rod ends:already installed
momo steering wheel:already installed
Corbeau racing seat drivers side only:already installed
cast aluminum one piece western wheels:already installed
new fully adjustable ground control coilovers w/ Eibach springs: already installed
performance cams: already installed
new brake booster
new brake master
steel solid differential mount
Full electromotive HPX Direct ignition system(eleminates points and can be used with a V-8)
full triple webber rebuild kit
full nut and bolt rebuild kit
energy suspension hyper-flex bushing rebuild kit: partly installed
outlaw 4-piston calipers
performance slotted coleman rotors w/ spacer adapters
steel braided brake lines
Hawk HPS compound Ferro-carbon pads
new turn signals
fiberglass headlight cover smoke w/ new ulta white bulbs
new wiper blades

She is primered and ready to be painted, there is a 6x3in hole on the left side skirt. She does not include the following parts.
front and rear windshields
front spoiler and bumper
rear bumper
radio

This car with all extras is worth over $7,000+
I have many more pics just let me know if you need them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to be honest i would not sell my car unless i really have to. i know everyone is looking for a great deal and im willing to work with anyone on price so its no problem. As of 2 years ago i went into enormous finacial difficulty. i sold my 98 supra tt first and have since been selling everything i can. All i want to do with my life is live my dreams and if i sell my 240Z it would help alot. if anyone is looking for a Z that would be a great fast fun ride then please consider mine first and last. thank you for reading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts