Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup I have a friend in Moorestown NJ who is selling his Lamborghini Diablo VT for an Aston Martin DB9. His name is Ryan hes 19, and has a 1995 t78 mkiv Supra as his daily driver but never posts here.

If you guys want some details send me a pm. He's free tomorrow if anyone wants to check it out over the weekend. Hes asking 163k for a quick sale.

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
:bsflag: 19, has a 95 single AND a lambo

well, he could be a coke dealer.

either way, you will be banned for not following rules. GL with the sale

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bsflag: 19, has a 95 single AND a lambo

well, he could be a coke dealer.

either way, you will be banned for not following rules. GL with the sale
What are you implying pertaining to my question? I'm from Princeton NJ and my friend is from Moorestown NJ. Ever been there? Prob Not. Both are rich areas, whats your beef? His dad owns a shipping company. Don't hate on rich boys because we run this shit. Hater.

Edit just checked your location. Perhaps you never been to Greenwich CT either? HAHA Dont be a hater.

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
this may get good

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
What are you implying pertaining to my question? I'm from Princeton NJ and my friend is from Moorestown NJ. Ever been there? Prob Not. Both are rich areas, whats your beef? His dad owns a shipping company. Don't hate on rich boys because we run this shit. Hater.

Edit just checked your location. Perhaps you never been to Greenwich CT either? HAHA Dont be a hater.
It would be nice if the rich parents could get their kids an education these days, do you think this is a for sale section you dumbass.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Don't hate on rich boys because we run this shit. Hater.

I've noticed the "well to do" use the hater phrase a lot, it's almost a variation of the "race card". In any case, there's a few problems here. First, you've invited these kinds of comments due to the fact that you stated damn near nothing about the car that is being sold, nor provided any pictures. Instead, you've informed us what the lambo's replacement will be, the owner's first name, that he has a nicely put together dd supra, is a member on here, and his age. His age in most cases is not relevant at all, but for some reason you brought it into the open for everyone to see. Before you call me a hater, cause the truth is I couldn't care much about this whole situation, you need to realize that maybe the last bit of information you should have disclosed is the fact that a 19 year old has been driving around this lambo. I don't think that would be the selling point of that car on this or any other forum.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Damn I saw one pass through my friends dealership for about 40grand less. Whats this one have?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
It would be nice if the rich parents could get their kids an education these days, do you think this is a for sale section you dumbass.
+1 Jesus loves you Mani. :bigthumb:

1. Why mention that he is 19 unless your looking for attention in this thread?
2. Who gives a fuck if he owns an Aston Martin, Diablo or a Fiat. Your in the wrong section, again more than likely wanting attention.
3. Starting with "Sup" as an introductory when selling a 163K car is begging for someone to question your educational background and certainly not take you seriously. Do you think someone is going to buy a car from someone starting a post with "Sup."
4. If IN FACT your friends does own that car, why in God's name would he or any of his friends would come to the NE Section of Supraforums and ask if someone wants a 163K car for a "quick sale" with 4 posts under his belt?

Umm, right. :fruit:

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn I saw one pass through my friends dealership for about 40grand less. Whats this one have?
It has 9,485k miles and is a garage queen. Only used on weekends. Its a mint car. I posted in the NE pertaining to NJ b/c thats where the car is located.

Its funny I got 3 pms already regarding the fact that you guys are harsh on people who are new to the forums. Thats a big no-no with disrespect. You guys think you drive the best car in the world. Lets NOT go there. Just remember its a Toyota. To the guy who said I don't have one. I had my supra bpu tt ever since junior year in high school. Its just a celica so ease off the ego LOL. Its obvious you never been in a Lambo or an exotic car. Who cares about highway pulls. Does a supra make a married women fix her hair in the rear view mirror while taking off her wedding ring while flauting her arm out the window then pacing you while smiling like a Lambo does? Exactly.

·
I like parrots.
372 Posts
Ban this prick.That last part makes no sense.Bet you he wishes he was the one in the wedding dress since he goes into ditales .Maybe him and his frinend need the money to have a gay wedding. HaHahahaha you fucking dick smoker.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Does a supra make a married women fix her hair in the rear view mirror while taking off her wedding ring while flauting her arm out the window then pacing you while smiling like a Lambo does? Exactly.
You gotta love it, defending a Lamborghini against a Toyota "Celica" and not having any performance measure for it...well hey atleast it gets you skanks.

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
This is by far the dumbest mother fucker in the world. Dont call me a hater either because i dont hate, and Im 17. But you sir, are an idiot.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
It has 9,485k miles and is a garage queen. Only used on weekends. Its a mint car. I posted in the NE pertaining to NJ b/c thats where the car is located.

Its funny I got 3 pms already regarding the fact that you guys are harsh on people who are new to the forums. Thats a big no-no with disrespect. You guys think you drive the best car in the world. Lets NOT go there. Just remember its a Toyota. To the guy who said I don't have one. I had my supra bpu tt ever since junior year in high school. Its just a celica so ease off the ego LOL. Its obvious you never been in a Lambo or an exotic car. Who cares about highway pulls. Does a supra make a married women fix her hair in the rear view mirror while taking off her wedding ring while flauting her arm out the window then pacing you while smiling like a Lambo does? Exactly.
Shut Up. The Diablo VT did not come out until 1993. I hope you enjoyed your brief time at supraforums. You give young members a bad name. :lock: :no!: :ban:

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
I've noticed the "well to do" use the hater phrase a lot, it's almost a variation of the "race card". In any case, there's a few problems here. First, you've invited these kinds of comments due to the fact that you stated damn near nothing about the car that is being sold, nor provided any pictures. Instead, you've informed us what the lambo's replacement will be, the owner's first name, that he has a nicely put together dd supra, is a member on here, and his age. His age in most cases is not relevant at all, but for some reason you brought it into the open for everyone to see. Before you call me a hater, cause the truth is I couldn't care much about this whole situation, you need to realize that maybe the last bit of information you should have disclosed is the fact that a 19 year old has been driving around this lambo. I don't think that would be the selling point of that car on this or any other forum.

+

·
Registered
184 Posts

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.