·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your First & Last name? : Christopher Linch
What is your City? : Bowersville
What is your State? : Georgia
What is your Zipcode? : 30516

Alright...I just can't keep putting this off. I am sure I will regret this but just needs to be done. I am going to put up for sale my 1985 Toyota Supra P' Type. The car has a 7mgte power plant with LOTS of goodies and new stuff on it. Low Mileage (around 95k) JDM motor. It runs excellent, just uses a little bit of oil at the moment due to needing valve stem seals. I already have them in the shop just haven't done it yet, will come with the car if I haven't installed them yet. I am in no hurry to sell this car so NO LOW BALL offers, I have in the area of $16,000 invested in this car. Below you will see extensive pictures and lists of the new parts and upgrades done. There are sooooo many. Some I may have forgot about. This car has been my love and passion for 5 years now....it's just time to move on past the money hungry Supra game and do some other things in life, I may come back to the game eventually I dunno. Anyways please no negative posts, I am not really interested in trades....unless it is a REALLY nice car. I know alot of you guys on here don't want me to sell it but I have to. I would really love to sell it to a Supra enthusiast. The car is pushing somewhere in the 375-400 hp range, I ran a 13 second 1/4 mile in it, running 12-15psi.... if I was a better driver it would easily enter the 12s...so yea it's fast! You can contact me here on the forums but for better communication feel free to call or text me at 706-716-3740, My name's Chris

PRICE: $8150

Performance Upgrades

-7mgte motor swap, turbo motor
-Upgraded 60mm trim turbocharger
-Upgraded Intercooler (Godspeed), with aluminum piping
-HKS SSQV Blow-off valve
-HKS Metal Head Gasket and ARP head studs
-Full 3 inch exhaust from the turbo back
-HKS Carbon TI muffler
-Running and always have run Mobil 1 Full Synthetic 10w-30 oil, Mobil 1 oil filter
-Stage 4 Competition Clutch, ceramic puck clutch. This clutch is awesome, it will NOT slip
-HKS VPC + SAFC piggyback fuel management system
-Custom Wiring Harness + Tach Adapter made this swap plug-n-play
-Walbro 255lhp Fuel Pump
-HKS Turbo Timer
-Dual Pillar Pod
-Glowshift mechanical boost gauge
-Glowshift Wideband O2 sensor kit/gauge to monitor air/fuel ratio---> Tuned accurately
-New Oil Pump
-All A/C components removed for more horsepower
-New Piston Rings, re-honed cylinder walls, hot tanked motor, decked/shaved head and motor to RA of 30--->glass
-New Titan 2.0mm Metal Head Gasket with ARP Head studs installed at 90 ft. lbs.
-Brand New Front and Rear Main Seals
-Brand New injector grommets

Other New Stuff and Restoration

-Interior In Good Shape but not excellent, front seats have fuzzy lambskin seat covers, could use recovering underneath-interior 8/10
-FRESH paint job, stock color…beautiful
-Decently clean engine bay
-Rust Free
-Brand new 10 Blade fan from Toyota
-Brand new Crank Vent hose
-New Shocks and struts, Tokico Hps
-New Power Steering Rack
-New Brake master cylinder
-New clutch master cylinder
-New Refinished Original P Type Wheels, look like new from Toyota….actually better
-Decent Tire Tread
-New Sunroof seal with paint job
-New Front Windshield
-New Hood Struts
-Rebuilt Alternator
-New Leather Shifter Boot
-Loud stereo system, kenwood amp, cd player

The only reals cons
-Uses a little oil at the moment
-Slow drip leak from the diff and tranny on occasions. Fixable problems
-No a/c.....but usually a true horsepower sports car person like me trying to squeeze HP doesn't really care too much about a/c
-Interior could use a little love to make it a show trophy grabber

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to the top

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sale pending

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
w58, stock diff, 4.10 LSD
And the car is sold!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I was reading along and was like only 8 grand for this supra wtf....then I realized it was from 2012 !!

usually noobs bump ancient threads and its annoying. But I give this one a thumbs up ---and also bet the car is worth more today !

·
Registered
1987 MA71 R154 Pearl White, Blue Velour
536 Posts
These pictures REALLY make me miss my 84. 85 was my favorite of the MK2s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts