163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name : Don Abb
Email : [email protected]
City : Green Bay
State : WI
Zip : 54301
Phone : Email Me

1986.5 Toyota Supra 1JZTURBO Twin Turbo 5 Speed Hard Top.

101k miles

I have owned this car for about 17 Years it's up for sale because I am looking at buying something else.

Car started out as a non turbo 7MGE 5 speed and was swapped to a 1JZGTE/R154 drivetrain.

-Exterior

Car was completely stripped to bare metal repainted doors/hatch everything in 2015 to Honda Redondo Red Pearl. Trim of car was painted to match that color. Front and Rear bumpers are updated to1989 to 1992 style. Rear brake lights and center section is also swapped to 1989 to 1992 style. Rear spoiler is 1989 to 1992. Rear Wiper and rear Antenna have been removed and shaved off for cleaner look when car was painted. No Rust and isn't driven and winter.

-Drivetrain

99 percent stock twins strong running 1JZ on stock turbos. Turbos don't smoke and boost fine to 12psi (Stock psi). Car is currently running on stock tune via MS3 Pro Plug and Play stand alone ECU and Wide band O2 Sensor. Fuel pump had been upgraded to a Walbro 450GPH Tank was completely cleaned and exterior of tank was repainted with POR15. 3 inch Exhaust from turbo manifold back including heat wrapped 3 inch down pipe. K&N cone air filter. Has fuel Pressure Gauge mounted at the fuel rail inlet supply line. Has Thorsen Rear Differential that came with the swap.

-Brakes

The Front brakes have been swapped to the Mercedes-Benz S500 Brembo calipers, rotors and centric rings.Braided steel brake hoses.

Rear brakes are Mitsubishi EVO Brembo calipers with Subaru Impreza STI rear rotors and Steel braided brake hoses.

-Wheels

1995 Toyota Supra MK4 17" Twin Turbo wheels.

-Suspension

Monroe sturts on all four corners sitting on H n R lowering Springs.

Larger front and rear God Speed sway bars.

-Interior

Grey in color. Dash is not Cracked. Mostly stock other then a Clarion Double DIN CD/Cassette radio and a AutoMeter Boost Gauge.

Mobil 1 Fluids for rear Differential and Transmission.10w40 Oil with Premium Oil Filter for the Engine.

I have the original window sticker and Build Sheet (That is printed in Japanese) sales brochure, new owners package, original key,Toyota Factory Repair Service Manual,ect..

Car has many new parts over the years and comes with tons of extra parts.

Including the 1JZ AC Pump (If AC wants to be put back on the car), larger JDM 2JZGTE fuel injectors, 2 1JZGTE 5 Speed ECUs, chassis parts, original parts, front spindles, front upper control arms, original radio,trim peices,sensors, overflow tank, trim peices,switches, relays, brake failure box, driveshaft, cooling fan,body pieces,Stock Sway Bars, all factory brake parts,calipers, pads rotors, hoses,Factory saw blade wheels,ect..

I am located in central North east Wisconsin. Car is currently driven normally a few times a week and is titled in my name with Hobbyist plates.

It's a 34 year old car so it isnt perfect and isn't a show car. Car has been a labor of love.

I am Asking $10900. Serious inquiries ONLY. If I don't get what I want I will just keep the car.

I am not looking for Trades. No Low ball Offers.

I will only accept cash payment in person. No check unless its something that can be cleared in person at a major Bank Locality.

I don't absolutely have to sell but would like it sold. If it doesnt sell I will keep and occasionally drive.

·
Super Moderator
10,472 Posts
Please include required SF personal for sale information or thread will be deleted.

Thank you.

Ken.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pictures uploaded

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop $10k. I have my eyes on something.

·
Registered
870 Posts
is this car on craigslist / facebook marketplace. I am somewhat surprised its not selling, seems like a decent car

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On here and Marketplace only. Clean car with tons of extras for the money. Just want to see it go to a good home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts