Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1987 5spd turbo targa CO $4500 OBO needs a little love

NAME: Jeremy Zimmerman
PHONE NUMBER: 303-396-4021
EMAIL:[email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: CASH or MO
I have my 87 Toyota Supra up for sale since I no longer have the time or money to continue this project. It is a turbo with 5spd transmission and sport roof, I have invested tons of money into this car since I have owned it over the last 7 years. It has too many upgraded parts to list them all. The car has roughly 177K on the chassis and motor. It has all of the supporting modifications to be well over 350hp. If you are mechanically inclined this is a great car to fix up as a project car. Sorry about the car being dirty I have not had time to clean it but it cleans up well. If I have time I will wash it and update pictures.

It needs a rebuild or a new motor due to rod knock. I don't know this for sure but it's what I suspect to be the case. I have an extra block in my 91’ parts car that was in good condition as well as a head minus the cams that I would throw in if bought the car as well as a bunch of extra parts. You would just have to bring over a cherry picker.

MODS: Stock housing turbo with 60 trim wheel (PT 60T turbo), 550cc injectors/Lexus AFM, Aero-motive FPR, walbro fuel pump, full 3" exhaust turbo back, 2.5" hard pipes with Turbo XS RFL blow of valve, Griffin racing aluminum radiator(for racing Mustangs), AMS Front Mount Intercooler, Cusco front/rear STB, Bilstein struts, Eibach springs, Konig Mosoons wheels17x8 F 17x9.5 R, goodridge brake lines, cross-drilled Stillen rotors.

Along with these modifications I have replaced most of the interior to shadow gray (most desired color for this model Supra) and what isn’t in the car I have in my basement. The interior in the pictures is incomplete because I was planning on wiring a SAFC into the harness but I have all of the pieces. I replaced all of the bulbs in the gauge cluster with LEDS as well as the climate control. All exterior except for trim had been replaced with 89+ parts. 89 front bumper, Euro turn signals and folding mirrors, 89+ Japanese tail-lights (darker tint of red). 5% tint on the windows. It has an old school Kaminari body kit as well. There is probably a lot that I’m forgetting about.

Car also has a great stereo system installed in it. Infinity speakers in the doors and a 12" sub in a custom fiberglass box that was made so the targa roof could still be stored with no clearance issues. Hiding face stereo face plate and a 12 disc changer.

Serious inquiries only. I can give more details over the phone. Please leave a message if I don't pick up I'm at work and I will get back to you ASAP. $4500 OBO but please don't waste my time with throwing a lowball offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts