Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 1987 Supra and was hoping someone would have suggestions for an intake preferably around $100 heres some pics of my new baby.

Cosmetically she needs a lot of work but the interior/engine/tranny are mint only 95k original miles heres some pics!

EDIT: Ok how do I upload pics? haha

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
first

·
Registered
998 Posts
upload them to photobucket or some other host site. copy the IMG code into your post

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
Best intake is a turbocharger.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
It won't help anything in all honestly, not even the slightest. I've had a few NA's and I know. I don't believe they seel intakes for NA's either. However you can get a mid-90's civivc intake and cut a little off the one end and it works well. And by works well I mean looks like a cold air intake.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
>>suggestions for an intake preferably around $100

Let me guess, your last car was a Honda?

·
Registered
998 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ik everyones prob gunna get on my ass about the search bar but would someone be able to briefly tell me what'd it take to add a turbo and how much money?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
ik everyones prob gunna get on my ass about the search bar but im too lazy to do my own research, so would someone be able to hold my hand and tell me what'd it take to add a turbo and how much money?
sooooo you know there is a search function?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I was hoping if there was a way to increase the hp to as close to 250 as i could without spending an arm and a leg
trading with someone who has a turbo who wants an NA...lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts