Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1987 turbo targa 5 speed. Its black on tan. I currently don't have a digital camera, but I found these pics on ebay, and my insides just like this

Is that stock? I've been looking at peoples car domains, other ebay ad's, and thats the only one besides mine I've seen like that. The guy I got my supra from was 56 years old, and said he got the car in 1994 and the seats were like that since he got it and thinks its stock. I know the actual seat is stock (like the form of it) but is suede on the inside and not on the back normal? Are they stock? Thanks in advance

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
my guess is thats its a dealer installed option. Looks sweet.

~scott

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Unless that's the way all 1986.5-1988 Beige leather interior looks, it's not factory.

·
Supra hail dent king :(
1,155 Posts
my 86.5 n/a has the exact same type except mines burgandy interior. very strange. that was the first thing i noticed before i bought the car not to long ago. just mines in worse condition since it sat in the sun for quite sometime.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so someone else has it. I'm thinking dealer installed is prolly the most realistic? I didn't really notice it when I got the car, I mean I noticed it, but figured it was an option or all beige/tan interiors were like that. But then my dad told me he had a black on tan 88 turbo and it was all leather. Strange. Haha I dunno if I'd ever sell these seats, sorry. They are really grippy and nice.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
It was either something the dealer did, or the original owner had done. Both are viable.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
i was just lookin at my black sup wit cloth interior, it has that same style, but just 2 diff types of cloth! i was so excited to come and say that
heheheh i'll take pics later 2day....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts