Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i bought a 1988 toyota supra hardtop shell for parts. i pulled the engine, trans, wiring harness, intercooler, intercooler piping, pretty much the complete swap. pulled the clutch pedal for my cressida and clutch line. and last but not least i pulled the rearend...yeah i know kinda pulled everything that makes it a turbo car.

anyhow i'd like to get rid of it now and figured where better to post it than supra forums. the car is a hardtop which alot of people like for road racing..whoot whoot! white exterior paint is pretty damn nice, kinda a pearl white color. driver side door has a little bit of rust where the paint chipped away. other than that the paint is pretty decent. i'm sure you could find more flaws then that, thats just all i noticed. driver side door hinges sag a little. still closes fine easy fix just find some good hinges at a J-yard.

interior is pretty nice besides the cracked ass dash and beat up center console. seats aren't to shabby. but hey you be the judge! i was thinking of keeping the car and gutting it and making somthing to road race in and not really car about having tire marks or anything like that on it. perfect platform for a race car. umm yeah i think thats about it. my asking price is $475 car has a clear oregon title...did i mention it DOESN'T run like a champ? if anyones intrested in having a project :eek4dance give me a call at 503-504-7864~Cedar

1 - 2 of 2 Posts