Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
196 Posts
Where do you guys find all these cheep ass deals? all the supras worth buying in my area of FL are 3k+. Someone find me a 90 shell in great condition damn it. lol.
Id proly pay 2k for that car here, but not 3800.
come to texas there is plenty of 500-1000 dollar shells...

· The Supra Don Dada
239 Posts
this might sound ultra stupid but from what I've seen on craigslist the ultra clean ones that they want obscene amounts of money for are n/a autos that they kept in really good condition over the years and are slow. Now the shitty looking turbos that are in running condition and aren't the prettiest are usually a little quick.

· an illusion of conscious
322 Posts
Yeah Im in Fl now. check the south west fl craigs list. I did check texas. Ill be in beaumont in a few weeks. NOT A DAMN THING. lol. 0 supra. my gf wants a 300zx. 0 300's Im going to possibly find one in ca and ship it to Fl. if I have to. If I cant find a RHD shell in Canada.

· Registered
39 Posts
Im thinking about buying a 1988 supra turbo white for 3800. The body looks good but the interior has some problems the onwer says it will come back with a little mink oil and the seam on the driver seat window side has a seam thats ripped out. Its all orginal and has about 150k on it, what do you guys/gals think.

Thanks

tell the owner leather seats.com will bring those seats back to life! mink oil fixes holes? buy a mint n/a for 2500 and do a swap

· The Supra Don Dada
239 Posts
if only you lived in california, you can find turbos with bhg for like 500 and it costs like 400 max to fix if you do it yourself and if thats the only problem, all I know is my friend bought my car from some mexican guy for like 700 with a bhg fixed it (with cometic hg and arp studs) painted the car and I bought it for 1700. for a turbo auto

· Registered
6,774 Posts
The MKIII's "value" has almost to do with where it's from as the condition does. States like Cali and Texas for example have some of the cheapest. Northern midwest has the most expensive. I say in all fairness it's worth 2k where you're from but probably only 1500 if it were from the Philly-Balt-DC area (me).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.