Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1988 Supra Turbo, 5 speed manual, targa top with 124k miles. This is a roller. It’s been sitting in my garage for 5 years. Body is in decent shape, it’s been repainted by the previous owner, a real decent paint job but it does have a few runs. There is rust in the spare tire well and behind both sides of the rear wheel trim which will need attention. There is also a dent by the left taillight (replacement tail light included) and a dent in the hood (spare black hood included. Other than a cone air filter and the wheels it was a stock car. This is a 30 year old car, it’s far from perfect!

Also available if the buyer would like:
R154 transmission. I was told the transmission was good, the engine was pulled by the previous owner when it spun a bearing in the lower end. I haven’t used it but it does shift as-is. I do have an ATC clutch and lightened, aftermarket flywheel to go with it.

7MGTE Motor. I do have a motor that can go with it. The motor is from a ’91 parts car I have which was a running & driving car with 90k on it. I had the short block gone though and prepped for a new head gasket since the motor was out of the car. The motor is complete but needs to be assembled. New gaskets, hoses, oil pump, water pump, etc. No turbo or exhaust manifold as those are on my other Supra currently. The motor comes with a gray plug harness and both manual and auto gray plug ECU’s.

Roller without motor or transmission…$1,500
If you don’t what the wheels and bring your own I could take $1,200

If you want the roller, wheels, motor & transmission…$2,500

If your serious I can take more pictures and run through more of a description. I’m hoping your local enough to look the car over. I can help with local delivery if needed. The car is located in Kirkville NY 13082

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts