·
My supras own me
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Duncan
[email protected]
660-553-2225
Warsaw Mo. 65355

I have a 1989 MK3 turbo that I will part out. The only thing that is wrong is the wiring harness is junk. Everything else works. I was wanting to get it back on the road but I can not afford 1250.00 for a custom made wiring harness, So I am considering parting it out. The car has a lien so I can't sell the car. The engine has 50k on rebuild with a hks MHG. Engine runs strong with a new turbo. It has the r154 tranny shifts great. Let me know what you need everything works but the engine wiring harness.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You could try to find a used wiring harness. I recently picked a complete engine harness from a Facebook parts group for $250. If it's a good car that runs I hate to see it parted out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
What color is the Interior. I might be interested in a few pieces. Also, the fan shroud if the mounting pieces aren't broken.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
You could try to find a used wiring harness. I recently picked a complete engine harness from a Facebook parts group for $250. If it's a good car that runs I hate to see it parted out

It's really hard to find a harness for an 89, 90, 91, 92 they are all individuals inly 86-88 we're interchangeable there's a guy who builds them but he gave me a quote of like $970.. I just went back fixed mine as best I could

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I found an 89 harness a couple months ago. There are out there you just have to search around and be patient..

·
Registered
915 Posts

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
I need an 89 steering column cover set, all 4 pieces if they're good?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts