Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the deal with my chassis fell thru so Im deciding to sell the whole car as a whole. The car comes with FULL interior and FULL exterior. It comes with the FULL motor. I have taken the motor down to the camshafts, And the motor is already off the motor mounts(Was going to pull it but decided against it) So basically I have done almost all the labor for you to get the motor out and rebuilt. The car does have a rod knock but the car only has 76,081 ORIGINAL miles. Im only asking 1200 for a FULL CAR. I need to get rid of it ASAP. Car does not come with the turbo but it does come with the "kit". Even though I have taken the motor down to the camshafts, you will still get ALL the parts from the camshafts up, I saved all of it.

-Taylor

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Bummer! Didnt you just get this?

If this was in SoCal I'd take it, its nice looking!

Oh well Good Luck! *Free Bump*

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interior Pics:

This is on the driver side rear seat, All the way at the top of the seat

The rear seats are not bolted in(I was going to sell them) But i have all the bolts and stuff

Hatch Area

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NA-TSUPRAKING, your post was just worthless, The other day you told me you want it and your like, No I dont want it anymore.

Wittenigma- Thanks for the comments bro, Yea, I was gonna rebuild the motor and all, But a new project came up, So im taking advantage of it

-Taylpor

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Considering it is taken down all the way to the camshafts, and off the motor mounts, no

Anyways its SOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD

Mods/Admin please delete

thanks!

-Taylor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts