Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a 1990 Supra Turbo 5speed manual...color is black on grey interior. It has somewhat of a rodknock not that bad. It has 3 inch exhaust with a manual boost controller. It also has some eibach springs. and a short shifter. In the inside of the car it has 2 sparco bucket seats and the two grey leather seats in the back. It has a JvC mp3 cd player. The car is running ok, only that it idles kind of weird....idle bounces up and down. it has a new oem clutch which only has about 500 miles in it. the engine has about 170xxx mles. I changed The HG last november and hasnt blown ever since. Ill try to post up pics if i can.. Reason for selling is cause need more reliable car since i drive alot.. IT has passed smoke check and its legal to drive in state of cali. that car body is mid condition it has somesmall dents here and there. small fix..also the car is salvaged.. another problem in the car is that the speedo doesnt work also the temp gauge and oil gauge dont work also power steering doesnt work.. other than that everything working good

Starting Offer; $3,500

$4,000 with rims( right back rim has crack easy fix.. i think)
you can reach me at [email protected] for any questions.

<H1>*SOLD*</H1>

srry for cheap quality is from my camera phone..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i still have the factory suspension but thats it... i think its salvaged due to a small dent in the right side ill get back to u on that one cause im not sure.. and ill try to get better pictures by 2morrow.. i think i still have the factory 91-92 rims somewere if u want those.

·
Registered
823 Posts
EVL TTWN said:
VIN please... :)
Me too. If it's a hardtop. If not don't bother. Thanks.

Email addy for vin...

oneandgone @ speed-source.net

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
naw its not hardtop srry. heres the vin= JT2MA71N6L0137202... also found out that this car was converted from a/t to mt.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Where in Socal are you? I might take a look...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i got a carfax report and i could send it to anyone that wants to see..and im working on trying to more better pictures..srry no digi cam..

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
still interested... bump....

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
ah well I just have a passion for mkIII's :)

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
could you get more pics of the side that needs paint, it looks like there is body damage on that side? Also could you find out what the color code is?

thanks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts