Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1991 White Automatic 240sx for sale. Car is in very good condition. Body is in very good condition. Car has original paint etc and shows no signs of rust etc. Interior is clean aswell, needs a carpet if you want it mint.. Has cold a/c. Car is absolutely stock and is located in coral springs, florida. I am asking mere $2200 for it.. Clean title..

Please call me at 754 368 0410 for SERIOUS INQURIES. It is a perfect body for someone looking for a clean s13 for a swap etc.. My friends 240sx with 1j swap auto runs a 12.80 @112 all day.. Here are the pics of the car as it sits..

·
Registered
95 Posts
bump for a perfect swap candidate...

·
Registered
939 Posts
This may be a perfect first car for my g/f. Can you please PM me any more info, interior or engine pics, anything that needs to be replaced or that is defective? Does it have power locks, windows, seats? Are the seats cloth, leather, or what....I just need a lot more info on the car to get an idea of what it looks like w/o having to drive 2 hours south.

Car looks to be in great shape! Just let me know if you have any more pics or problems with the car.

JD

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most people who have called me are looking for a clean body with no rust etc so YES , the car is in great body condition, paint is original, i got the car buffed etc yesterday so it is ready for someone looking for a clean car to do a swap etc.

Sherbaz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts