Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 1991 Mr2 Turbo Hardtop 5speed with 67K original miles. Car is Black and Bone stock with no modifications. A true Hardtop with low miles almost hard to come by.
Maintenance is upto date inlcuding timing belt, water pump, infact I just put new tires all around, new OEM shocks, new alternator, new rotors and pads. Car has the factory A/C delete option very rare and no ABS.
Turbo spools flawlessly and the tranny shifts without any grinds, all power options work. Please remember that this is a used car and therefore there are minor dings, chips and scratches which are consistant with a car of its vintage.

Price is $10990
Located in Chicago, IL
PM me for anymore details.

·
Administrator
17,264 Posts
Man, that is sweet. I love the hardtop versions of those cars, and they are indeed quite hard to come by if they started life as turbos. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Sweet ride.

J

·
0 Posts
love black on mr2's . you should have no problem selling it , its got low miles

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ Thanks JK, I am really interested in your car but have absolutely no space to store, unless you are willing to trade + cash.

J

·
0 Posts
sell your's and buy mine ...... im selling it really cheap . you could drive my mr2 for years and it still will have ridicoulous low mileage

i paid $1,200 on the sales tax , the lady at the dmv put a rush on the title ,from what she said ill have a new title in a week or so

I also had my buddy come over and we charged the battery , car is good to go ,, just sitting in it reminds me of a new car , its got that smell to it

my nextell phone got shut off , cause i owed alot of money , if you want my car give me a shout on this cell 978 204 5182

1 - 9 of 9 Posts