Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased new from Scott Clark Toyota in Charlotte, N.C. in July 1991. A truly rare Japanese import classic manufactured at the Tahara plant in Aichi, Japan. Beautiful, un-restored A70/MK III. It's in immaculate condition, has four small ding dents, some paint fade spots, and wear on both front seats. Needs driver side power window switch cover. (I have the old cover that may be able to be super glued back together), bone stock. Rare spoiler sunroof option. Newly rebuilt 7M-GE, new water pump, clutch, brakes, AC compressor, battery, belts, hoses. Fresh radiator, master cylinder. Has the TEMS system (Toyota Electronically Modulated Suspension), dash cam, OEM stereo (doesnt work). Antenna goes up and down, but head unit does not work. Probably wiring or a fuse. Easy fix for the do-it-yourselfer. New BFG g-Force Sport 2's. (225/45ZR 17) New Enkei Tuner Tenjins, gunmetal with polished lip. (17×8) Factory wheels (16×8), original spare tire on factory steel wheel (16 x 8) included ( never been out of car). Dealership keychain tag with stereo/lost key code. 1991 Toyota all vehicle and 1991 Supra specific showroom brochures. New front LED lighting. Rain-X Latitude wipers. K&N air filter. California Car Cover fitted cover included. Shown twice, placed once, Top 25. If youre a Supra lover, this car is for you! You wont find one any nicer or cleaner. I hate to get rid of her, but I've just got too many vehicles. It's time for someone else to enjoy her. * Out-of-state lookers/buyers, shipping's on you.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Name
Email
City
State
Zip
Phone optional

You also need to state a price, per SF rules. Thanks.

Ken.

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Purchased new from Scott Clark Toyota in Charlotte, N.C. in July 1991. A truly rare Japanese import classic manufactured at the Tahara plant in Aichi, Japan. Beautiful, un-restored A70/MK III. It's in immaculate condition, has four small ding dents, some paint fade spots, and wear on both front seats. Needs driver side power window switch cover. (I have the old cover that may be able to be super glued back together), bone stock. Rare spoiler sunroof option. Newly rebuilt 7M-GE, new water pump, clutch, brakes, AC compressor, battery, belts, hoses. Fresh radiator, master cylinder. Has the TEMS system (Toyota Electronically Modulated Suspension), dash cam, OEM stereo (doesnt work). Antenna goes up and down, but head unit does not work. Probably wiring or a fuse. Easy fix for the do-it-yourselfer. New BFG g-Force Sport 2's. (225/45ZR 17) New Enkei Tuner Tenjins, gunmetal with polished lip. (17×8) Factory wheels (16×8), original spare tire on factory steel wheel (16 x 8) included ( never been out of car). Dealership keychain tag with stereo/lost key code. 1991 Toyota all vehicle and 1991 Supra specific showroom brochures. New front LED lighting. Rain-X Latitude wipers. K&N air filter. California Car Cover fitted cover included. Shown twice, placed once, Top 25. If youre a Supra lover, this car is for you! You wont find one any nicer or cleaner. I hate to get rid of her, but I've just got too many vehicles. It's time for someone else to enjoy her. * Out-of-state lookers/buyers, shipping's on you.

$15,100.00 FIRM

RK Sales
[email protected]
Salisbury, NC 18147

1 - 4 of 4 Posts