Supra Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The intake I listed comes with a fuel rail. So, two things here regarding injectors.

1. Our motors are 2JZ-GE's at heart, so you'll need to run High-Impedence injectors.

2. Since you run higher CC's, what you can do is pick up some stock (or aftermarket) 550CC high imp. injectors off of a 13B T2 Rx7. They are plug and play for the 2JZGE as long as you have fuel management.

View attachment 246089
Thanks! I found a guy who built an NA-T very similar to what I'm doing, so I will go off of what he has done for simplicity's sake. However, I do need an expended throttle cable. I found one here but it has some poor reviews. Do you have a better option in mind?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Thanks! I found a guy who built an NA-T very similar to what I'm doing, so I will go off of what he has done for simplicity's sake. However, I do need an expended throttle cable. I found one here but it has some poor reviews. Do you have a better option in mind?
Lokar is just about the best out there as far as universal cables go. Lokar

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Lokar is just about the best out there as far as universal cables go. Lokar
I looked through the list, and have no idea what I'm reading. I did not see anything for a 2JZ, would you be able to point me in the right direction on that site?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I looked through the list, and have no idea what I'm reading. I did not see anything for a 2JZ, would you be able to point me in the right direction on that site?
They're all completely universal so no specific 2JZ application will be listed. You'll need to measure from your firewall to the TB cable bracket (obviously can't do this until you have a throttle body installed) and get the appropriate length cable housing. If the distance is greater than 24" get the 36", if it's 24" or less get the 24".

You'll need to buy a barrel cable end since pretty much every EFI TB you would end up using is going to use one but Dorman makes a bunch of different options and most local auto parts stores will have something in stock.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Status update! Needing a replacement for the IAC WITH a bung. it’s proving to be to difficult to make a bung for the factory one. Any idea which ones are compatible with the 2JZ GE?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts