Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I’m looking at buying this 1992 supra mk3 for around $8100. Hasn’t done much to the car from the bio and what I’ve asked and has around 124k miles on it. It’s also a RHD. Is it worth the $8100 is it to low to high? New to this whole car stuff I’m a bike person

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
We'll need more info - what engine and trans does it have? Is it modified or is it in original condition?
For a factory 1JZ-GTE car (2.5L twin turbo) in good condition with nice paint and interior, that's a good price. For a haggard 1G-GTE (2.0L) car in poor condition, that's insanely high.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll need more info - what engine and trans does it have? Is it modified or is it in original condition?
For a factory 1JZ-GTE car (2.5L twin turbo) in good condition with nice paint and interior, that's a good price. For a haggard 1G-GTE (2.0L) car in poor condition, that's insanely high.
To be honestly I have no clue what all this means 😂 again I’m not a car person at all this is actually my first car I’m looking for I’ve only ever had motorcycles

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
well RHD means import. i know that most of the poopra owners (both MKIII and MKIV) want to believe that the price will be on par with a LHD model in the US but unfortunately, it will not. there is usually about a 30% price delta between the same car (again, remember, the 1jz was never a USDM market car) with the only difference being the LHD or RHD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts