Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very rare opportunity to own the cleanest black Z in Va. Car has 88k miles black on black t-top 5spd and 17k in parts. Car has to many mods to list so serious inquires only. If your not looking to get attention this car is NOT for you. I just spent 3k in new parts and did a compression test a month ago and all cylinders checked out fine across the board.

I'm a very picky person when it comes to cars and only buy the best. Last dyno and tune was done back in 04 and put down 363rwhp and 392rwtq. After the new parts im guessing around an extra 10rwhp. Car has never seen rain since i owned it and is garage kept same with previous owner.

My price is $14l,900 and im firm seeing i just spent 3k in new parts and you will not find a Z in this kind of condition, miles, and only the best of the best of parts were used. Feel free to email with any questions you might have. Clean carfax can email a copy, no accidents, clear title. Mod list will be emailed upon request. P.S. If you don't have cash to buy the car Capitalone auto finance will loan any amount for any car. http://www.capitalone.com/autoloans/index.php

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
What price?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I still remember the day you bought this beauty. One of the best handling cars I have ever driven, thats thanks to all the suspension mods. Also it is safe to say that this 300ZX has got to be one of the cleanest left out there. Stock paint with not one dent or scratches, immaculate. The top of the line parts were used on this car, from Tein suspension and HIDs, to the HKS exhaust and OEM parts. Sorry to see it you cousin. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I still remember the day you bought this beauty. One of the best handling cars I have ever driven, thats thanks to all the suspension mods. Also it is safe to say that this 300ZX has got to be one of the cleanest left out there. Stock paint with not one dent or scratches, immaculate. The top of the line parts were used on this car, from Tein suspension and HIDs, to the HKS exhaust and OEM parts. Sorry to see it you cousin. Good luck with the sale.
I wouldn't say it doesn't have one dent or scratches it has a few hell its 14 years old it better have a few:) . But it is clean as hell and def one of a kind it will def make someone one happy person. Thank you for the kind words cousins.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I wouldn't say it doesn't have one dent or scratches it has a few hell its 14 years old it better have a few:) . But it is clean as hell and def one of a kind it will def make someone one happy person. Thank you for the kind words cousins.
Haha, you got me on that one because I didn't notice them. Must have been small.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts