Name: Dan Shau
Email: [email protected] or text 917-239-7034
City: Woodside
State: NY
Zip: 11377
Price: 27,000 obo
Vin: JT2JA81J9P0007670

Clean NYS title

Up for sale is my 1993.5 supra targa. 110,xxx miles. Car started life as an na and was converted to a 2jzgte vvti with precision 6766 turbo. It was tuned by livauto in VA beach and makes 460 rwhp on 18 psi on 93. Power was limited due to the stock w58 so It was replaced by a driftmotion built R154 with MC internals and brand new act clutch to handle more power. The clutch was just broken in and is ready to go to a new owner. I have receipts for much of the build that will come with the sale. Please don't waste my time as I'm not looking for trades and am in no rush. . Below are the build details:

Engine
2jzgte vvti
Precision 6766 turbo
1000cc injectors
Denso fuel pump
Tial wastegate/BOV
AEM V2
AEM wideband
Aem a/f/boost gauge
Greddy dump tube
Apexi downpipe/catback exhaust
4" intercooler/piping
Unorthodox lightweight pulleys

Timing belt, water pump and seals replaced

Trans
Brand new driftmotion built r154 with marlin crawler internals
B&m short shifter
Act stage 4 clutch
Redline gear fluid

Exterior
98 taillights
Euro glass headlights
HIDs
RMM front lip
Shine rear Diffuser
Rear visor (not in picture but included in sale)

Interior
Stock black seats with expected wear, no rips
New black carpet
Supra embroidered floormats
Kenwood bluetooth radio
Alpine speakers built into door panel
LED interior light kit
AEM boost/a/f gauge pod
Upgraded steering wheel

Suspension/wheels
Eibach progressive springs
Authentic BBS CH-R 18" wheels (dipped black, can be removed)
yokohama advan x4 tires 90% tread

Negatives:

1. The car was repainted by the previous owner from its original black to ibis white (audi) because of preference, no other reason. Everything but the engine bay was painted. Front bumper/targa need a repaint. Misc other paint imperfections on the car.
2. Power steering whines
3. Common valve stem smoke at startup
4. Speedometer doesn't work. Needs R154 sensor. I just use gps to verify my speed

Beyond those things, the car drives flawlessly and I wouldn't hesitate going across the country with it. I've made numerous trips up and down the east coast and it has never disappointed. Boost comes on hard and loud with a scream from the wastegate. The eibach/bilstein suspension combo is renown for its performance aspect while retaining comfort and streetability. The exhaust note is ferocious on boost but docile for normal street driving with minimal drone.

If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email or text.
Thanks for looking
-Dan

image29.jpeg image11.jpeg image31.jpeg image13.jpeg image28.jpeg image1.jpeg image16.jpeg image17.jpeg image5.jpeg image23.jpeg

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you planning to get the sensor to fix the speedometer or you going to sell it as is?
I have no time to do that and will deduct it from the price, which is OBO by the way. Short of the speedometer not working, the car runs and drives perfect.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have no time to do that and will deduct it from the price, which is OBO by the way. Short of the speedometer not working, the car runs and drives perfect.
Look like the car also need a little body work and paint. I will keep my eyes on this. Currently overseas and will be back very soon. Also since it was replaced with a built r154. Didn't you get it retuned for higher boost?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop to $27,000. Serious buyers only please I've had too many folks trying to get loans keeping me on hold. Please have your finances lined up prior to calling.
Thank you

·
Registered
205 Posts
is this sold???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts