Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This beautiful supra is back up forsale the last buyer back out due to lack of credit so loan didn't go thur, even tho he put a deposit.If your serious and have your funds available we can arrange something out but I'm really tired of flakers and low ballers so PLEASE PLEASE NO TRADES.THANKS

Anthracite Metallic (VERY RARE) ONLY 114 made with Black leather interior 8/10
Asking price is 22,500 OBO
173856 original miles
The car runs very strong and has about 450 horsepower or more. I kept this as my street/weekend car so I try to keep it to minor upgrades and not abused like many supras out there.My only reason going single was due to the mileage on the supra. The stock turbos started to wind and I didn't want to spend a whole lot $$ on the factory turbo's. So, therefore I have decided to go with the Greddy turbo. This supra has never EVER been raced and seen at the track.
This is a fine example of a great condition supra. It comes complete with everything from original spare tire to original owners manuals. everything on this car works great! Cold A/C, cd player,cassette player, ABS, power windows, locks, etc....

RECENT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS:
oil change @ 2500 or 3 month with OEM oil filters and fuel filter
Flush Transmission,coolant, rear diff, and PS fluids
Timing belt & water pump replace 1 week ago
Front main seal and cam seal replace a week ago
New NGK 6097 cold plugs
all brand new seals, bearings, gaskets, filters, belts, hoses, etc...
New rear trunk cushin
New trunk shock (both)
Brand new Head lights (couple months old)
new OEM Toyota 1997-98 LED Supra tail lights (these are much nicer than the old 93-96 taillights)
new sylvania super white bulbs (very bright)
New transmission replace 1 year ago

UPGRADES:
Greddy T-88 turbo kit (NEVER BOOSTED OVER 14PSI) I MEAN NEVER!!! DUE TO THE FACTORY FUEL SET UP
Greddy Boost cut controller
Greddy FMIC 3 row
Greddy Type R bov
HKS EVC 4
HKS Dragger
Alpha horn 2x true JDM
TRD front and rear Shock with Eibach springs
BSA wheels 18X10.5 with 275/35/18 rear and 18X8 with 235/35/18 front Tires tread @ 7/32nd all around

Clean carfax & title. this has always been a California car. I bought this from the original owner, a Professor @ UCSD that traveled up & down LA to San Diego, hence the tons of highway miles.
Everything are in tach panels, glass, vin #,all 100% original. paint is flawless with very little rock chips.The car needs nothing but a new owner and a good home, don't let the mileage fool you. I have owned this supra for 4 years and it has been a family car to me & never gave me problems.
I've seen alot of supras out there and I have to honestly say that this car is in much better condition that most of those low mileage supras selling for $30k. Shop around first, then come look at this one. you will not be disappointed in the condition of the car for this price. I guarantee you won't find a cleaner & iron solid reliable supra for less.
If you have any question about this supra please contact me at 559-313-8093. Serious buyers only, NO TRADES,NO JOY RIDES AND NO LOW BALLERS!!! AGAIN I'M NOT IN A RUSH TO SELL.
KBB is $18970 so I believe my asking price is VERY FAIR considering the rare color,new turbo and all of the recent upgrades & newer parts.

·
Darkness!!!!
89 Posts
beautiful car man it wont last to long. with a great price like that

TT

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deal did not go thur with Accel Junky since I had some difficulties with the supra. Long story short the supra was knocking right after I got the compression test done, and believe it or not my partner fu*ken drop a 1/4 M6X1 metric nut on #3 . Really piss me off when I found that nut laying on the piston. Don't worry guys piston is fine (Trust me) but nut left a grove on the cylinder head so I went ahead and replace the head with a USDM. I have recipt to proof so please if your serious email me but don't call since I"ve dent with many flakers..
Accel Junky your a great friend I wish you the best of luck and hope you found what your looking for..Thanks for your time and sorry about the deal..Thanks again. KXIONG

·
Registered
726 Posts
Kou seems like a very stand up guy. i talked to him about another car he has, and was ready to buy until my insurance gave me shit about the tittle... it was a white 94 tt auto... which is in inceredible condition from pictures.

Kou, sorry about that, and thanks for being very helpfull.

someone buy this car...

-Danilo

·
Registered
726 Posts
i emailed you kou, maybe i can work something out for this?

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Deal did not go thur with Accel Junky since I had some difficulties with the supra. Long story short the supra was knocking right after I got the compression test done, and believe it or not my partner fu*ken drop a 1/4 M6X1 metric nut on #3 . Really piss me off when I found that nut laying on the piston. Don't worry guys piston is fine (Trust me) but nut left a grove on the cylinder head so I went ahead and replace the head with a USDM. I have recipt to proof so please if your serious email me but don't call since I"ve dent with many flakers..
Accel Junky your a great friend I wish you the best of luck and hope you found what your looking for..Thanks for your time and sorry about the deal..Thanks again. KXIONG
Kou,

Thanks again for working with me on this. I'm sorry that we didn't get to finalize. The car looks great and I was super exicited. I'm glad to see that the issue was solved.

Any interested buyers, Kou will answer all of your questions and will be a pleasure to deal with.

Good luck on the sale!

-Daniel

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks AccelJunky,
I wish things would have gone thur but things happen. I C you got yourself a ZO6. I loved to own one someday!

Black Gorilla
Thanks for your offer but I"ll past since I just spent a whole $hit load of money on this supra.

Guys, Seriously no joke I really don't have much time for low offers so please lets not waste each others time..

I"m going to be out of town this weekend and will return Monday.If theres any questions please email me don't be stupid and give me a redicious offer..
Sorry to come off strong but I'm just tired of getting the run around. Thanks again KXIONG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.